Sunday, May 07, 2006

OK...a little surprised that there was an edition of Today newspaper on a Sunday..that's a 1st...it was a GE special voting coverage or whatever...1st Page..saw Lee Hsien Loong's face....ok..he must have won....turned it and guess what..he won by more than 50% with 3 other parties posing a threat to him....WOAH!!!...that's a lot..in fact he got 66.60% of the total votes..

SDA got 12.97%...I was like wth

SDP with only 4.09%...that was predictable

WP...16.34%...I expected SDA to get more but who cares...
The winner is still with way more votes than any other...that's PAP.

The Margin PAP won is seriosuly very high...even if it got less than 50%, I doubt any other parties could win.

This shows how mush trust and interest people had in them. They upgraded lifts for those blocks with lifts only stopping on certain floors. Who wouldn't appreciate that??
And not to mention that the Progress Package payout was done recently...with MONEY in Singaporeans hand, they can, will, would do anything....they(Singaporeans) would probably be thinking that there would be more such 'benefits' if PAP would remain the party 'taking care' of Singapore.

Lastly I would like to Congratulate on that BIG win...You certaily got that strong mandate and support you requested.

BTW...I got $50 when my parents got their Progress Package payout...tell me who wouldn't want that??....:)